skip to main | skip to sidebar

no pants for fat people

a collection of thought on things that have nothing to do with pants or fat people

Monday, February 06, 2006

Apparently

Apparently, large plastic genitals don't illicit a response. Next week, it will be a post about poo.
Posted by Chris at 9:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

BOOKS IN MY BOOK PILE

  • The Way In is the Way On
  • Start Here
  • The Great Omission
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Online Games I am Playing

  • Renaissance Kingdoms
  • Human Age

People I know

  • K's Thoughts
  • B's Thoughts
  • C's Thoughts
  • M's Thoughts

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2006 (22)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ▼  February (5)
      • Took a dumb internet quiz today...
      • I'm Baaa-ack
      • Maybe it's the work I disagree with
      • Apparently
      • What the heck...
    • ►  January (5)

About Me

Chris
View my complete profile
Locations of visitors to this page